Thursday, October 02, 2003

'Sepoi - sepoiii,.......
mood | Good
Music | Kitaro ^Lady of Dream^

Criminals. Is all that I always read and saw on the news thesedays. Kenapa sih orang2 pada makin beringas aja? Imagine if we're living in fun but peaceful,.......

12. 45 : oooohhh,.... ngantuk nih. Lemesss..... I think I could fall asleep here on this chair. what I better do now? Sleep? And let the boys caught me? No, thanks.
Hhmmm,... I wish you are with me now, hon. Then I sure know what better thing to do instead of starring to this monitor and feeling so drowsy. Dont ask!

Mood | Mellow
21. 20 : It is a "quiet" night again. Not so quiet ofcourse with the sounds coming from TV. Nina staying with mom tonight, and now I start to miss her voices, her laughter, her scent, and the most is with her "annoying" behaviour as usual. I dont undestand, when she is around I get a headache often. Okelah, dia memang sedikit nakal, but she is my little sunshine anyway. I love her. Things are'nt look bright without her around. She so full of life,....
I wondering when will she starting listen to me? God, I hope this is not a karma, oke?

No comments: