Wednesday, October 29, 2003

About Kamar Kost


Small Note about the Place I live |
Now I rent a small place belongs to a family which is built seperate to the main house, with my door facing their kitchen so close. If I say close, that mean really close. You can just stand on my door way- reach out your hand and you will touch their kitchen window. It is true. So I could only shout everytime I talk to people on the kitchen. Easy, right? I could "follow" all the activities on the kitchen even that I didn't want to. I know what they were cooked. Only by smelling and hearing without open my door. Isn't this great? Hheehhee,....
I remember the time of me, my bro's, my sis used to live at my parent's house together. I was the one who used to stand up untill 2 or 3 in the morning (*still is until now,...), where the rest of my family normally used to sleep early around 9 or 10 (11 is a max.). Ridiculous, huh? So this is sets on my brain about the average time of a family usually goes to sleep. This the standard time to rest. But here on this house, I think I live with a Vamp family from Count Dracula's descent. LOL. This landlord family's Rush Hour usualy after 10 pm to 3 or 4 in the morning. And back at the time we still lived at my parent's, came home late around 1 or 2 am were normal. But this family's member, I could hear them cooked- sang- discussed- or went out at 2 or 3 in the morning the same like in a day time. I found this odd, but this suit me anyway.
If you hard to sleep at night like me, you'll be glad to hear people still talking or cooking in the morning around you.

No comments: