Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Ordinary Tuesday


I woke up early this morning. Ow,.. strange* what kind of pill did I take lastnight? What a fresh air! I'm not often breath the morning air. It was good, and Nina could come to school on time. That's great. I shall start to do this everyday by now. Come On! Dont be such a lazy kitten you old lady...
Guess what i've been thinking for the last three days? (I don't think you can,... & I don't think you care. Right? Right.)
All that I can say is "Poor Me".
But this moment I'm sooo hungryy!! * I think I can eat an elephant. LOL!

However when a person like to have an eye on celebrity's profile (phisicly) in details- get obssesed with them, they gladly show us about the stupid Plastic Surgery those celebs ever done. A web with interesting subject.
Hhmmm. Need a cosmetic plastic surgery? Think again!

No comments: