Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Another Ordinary Tuesday


Hey, I was awake around 2.30 in the morning and it was hard raining outside. I don't know when the rain was started 'cause we slept early lastnight at 11 o'clock. We've been staying at my cousin's at Kelapa gading since thursday last week. Not so much to tell. Only that we all bore for days and broke too. Comprenez? I feel myself so dumb. No questions, please. And later when we woke up again around 9, we found a 'river' moved right outside the house. Ha! Flood! Nothing more special than this to complete the boredom we have. Do we need a swimsuit or not? *sigh*

Tomorrow will be the, no- i correct it, today is the last day of the year 2003. This supposed to be a special moment but it won't. No celebrations, no plans, nothing so far. What a dull moment I have this year! Yeah, I make it dull myself.
Hhhm, Not true. I also have some happiness in my other side. It is true. *and they're side by side, huh?*

No comments: