Monday, January 05, 2004

The 5th Day of 2004


Today is the 5th day of 2004. And I think it is not too late to say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2004.
I've been ill since saturday last week. I really dont like the feeling of sick on my stomach, sweating a lot, and specially the painful I feel on my head is awful. But thanks God this afternoon, I feel myself a little bit better.

I came late again at my work. Who cares? The cat is still away. LOL.
But I dont like the feeling that I left Alf alone and hungry at the house. So I did order some burger to delivery to him. I though this would pleased him a little bit, but it did not. When I called him again later, he complained that the burgers and those french fries were all wet with coke and he just thrown them away. What? I could not believe this. Yes, this made me angry! He should have checked them the moment the food arrived, so this wouldn't happened. Right?
This would not be such a wasting. Right?

No comments: