Friday, January 30, 2004

Macet!


I'm stuck,...
Maceett,....
*Heeelp,...!*
Crazy. It was not only regular traffic jam we had this Friday. Very awful. We were jam on the road. Cars stuck and peoples prefered to take a walk. And to walk was as hard as to drive at that moment. It was raining since midday with a lot of thunders and hard winds. Even ices dropped from the sky and it was really some ICES, no kidding *I though somebody had thrown the roof with some stones*. Traktak...trak, trak,... And I did also count that I've seen 4 big threes fell onto the streets within a close range nearby, on my way back walked to my home.
But what so amusing was to see two lines of car that stuck in front of my house which is normally a quietly neighbourhood and far from the traffic. We saw Metro Mini packed with peoples parked in front of our house. That was a very rare situation in my neighbourhood. Funny, amusing but yet disturbing because we couldn't get the car in or out of our own garage. *sight*

No comments: