Saturday, January 24, 2004

A Damn Black T-shirt


Oh, Thank God.... This is weekend.
09.00 am. Actually I was too lazy to get my body out of bed. This is Saturday! Hhhmm. But I had to bring him to Erasmus before they were close. He was already awake too anyway. Sat outside with a cup of coffee and a cigarette on his finger and the mind was somewhere. *I did not so curious*. Ok, now I better wash myself first

Later. I didn't understand why he was upset only because I told him not to wear that black shirt.
"No. Don't wear that one....", I said when I saw him reached for a shirt from the wardrobe.
He suddenly stood there motionless with eyes closed and took a deep breath then throw his black shirt away to the bed. His hands on the hip, "Why you always do that?!" He said, "You always tell me what to wear.... ".
"No!" I said.
"Oh yes! You want me to wear only the shirt that you like."
"No. That is not true. Those shirts just whashed and ironed yesterday. Can you just picked your other shirt??"
"Bullshit,... you just don't want me wearing that shirt..."
"Hey, ... "
"Ok,.. I'm not going to wear that one."
"No. No.... just wear that one. Fine."
"You don't want me to wear that one!"
"But you already took it. So wear that one... " I insisted. Oh, man! "It is not because I don't like that shirt, but I want you at least to choose whatever you're going to wear, not just only picked one on the top." Almost out of breath. He said nothing. But from his looks, I know that he was still irritating with this.
I don't understand him. What is so difficult only to choose first of what is he going to wear? Not just picked whatever the shirt is on top of the lot. Those shirts will be washed, will be ironed, and will be put again on the drawer. They will be, naturally, placed on top of the lot. See, he's wearing those first 3 or 4 shirts of his folded shirts again and again in circle only because everytime he always picked the one on top as if he only got those 4 shirts in the wardrobe.
Am I wrong to say that him?? *aaarrgghhh!!*