Tuesday, December 23, 2003

This Noise Drive Me Crazy!


It is hardly to sleep when your neighbour right at your nextdoor is trying to break their walls down. Oh yes, they rebuilding their house to something maybe more nice and bigger. Its been 3 days already, I think. Boom! Boom! Boom! Put a pillow in your ears is not helping. You still can hear the worker men banging the walls. It is still 8 in the morning. I still want to continue my sleep at least for half hour longer before I really wake up to wash myself, and then go to my work. The noises really driving me crazy. * Help,...

We're still having a problem with this stupid internet connection! again! Everything is veeeeery slooow..... too slow untill we could falling asleep only to get this stupid "page can not be displayed" as a result everytime we try to open a site. It is really irritating me. With a little bit luck some sites can be opened but normally they don't! Even that I did try to post this posting many times! * Awful *
And this morning Raymond is coming with me to my work. He has been grounded for 2 days already ( hhuehheehheh!! ), so I am hoping that at least he will not so boring anymore though the internet connection is very bad.

So now, I better stop. *huah! I'm sleepy again*

No comments: