Thursday, December 15, 2005

Huge!


Ini maok ngomongin soal tetek ... Years ago when I was younger I felt awfully amazed when I first saw a small size lady with her huge tits passed by in front of me. In that period I had never seen women with her oversized tits around and I was sure that her tits was a natural one- silicons free! As for Asian females, we normally have it small to medium sized *I call that acceptable & decent* Hahahaa. Big boobs but not too oversized is also common in Asia- just like melon size. That is what you call big, yes, but not huge! I can bet that women with big tits always have problem to find bra. Deep in my craziest mind, I do thinking that having a pair of big tits is a sin! *euh,.. Because they distracting people attention and frightening the kids?* Mengerikan!

But the internet had open my eyes wide. Soon I found out that out there- alots of stupid maniac women extremely enlarging their tits 10 times up to 20 times of they original sized! *crazy bitch*. The tits size are somehow bigger than their own body. I dont think it is possible for people to give her a big hug tight to her body, right? They're freaks! I feel exhausted already by only take a look at those giant meatballs dangling on those women chest. Euw! But atleast they safe on water- they could float! *chuckling*

Now, tell me, why the hell did those freaks do that? Isn't that very heavy??
Do they think big tits is attractive? *Ofcourse it is! Do you often seen one?*
Is it for sexual satiesfaction? *Oh, come on! It's only a matter of size, right?* It will not affected anything inside her except maybe her self satiesfaction, am I right? they proud of it!
Or is it to impressed a man? *Huuaahhaa... No! That's silly! If I was a man, I'd make sure I ran out far before she came towards me. That's horrible! I dont wanna get a nightmare! I dont wanna get injured either!* Hehehhee...

Then I start wondering, how about if those women get pregnant?? How do they look?? *sigh*

No comments: