Monday, December 26, 2005

On My Own

*Here is another problem when you raise a child alone* I've been bringing Nina to work since last week for the last 4 days already. Huhuhuuhu,.. this is really exhausted thing to do and also cost me 2-3 times expensive than I have to spend normally. For her milk, for extra meals, for cabs- since I can not bring her by bus.
This is what happening : She used to stay with my mom after school, but since my mother went to Mekkah on 17th, nobody available to look after her in midday. And my mother will return on next year, at the end of January 2006. This is mean that I have to take care of this problem by myself. *Great!* What I know, we dont have a Day Care here, where people can leave children there to be take care during the day. So, whatelse can I do? Whatelse can I do? *sigh*
But thank God, my nice boss did allow me to bring her with me, and actually, Nina does enjoy it in my office too. She busy herself by drawing, playing PS-2, or playing online game when there is available pc. Tired? No. She doesnt have any tired at all- she even never take a nap at home.
So now my routine are changed. I have to wait her back from school and bring her with me at work, and we come in my office around 11am - 1pm, depends with her class. Really, this is not just spend more money but also spend more energy. And this will be going untill the end of January 2006. Ouch!
Please come back safe and 'soon', Mom. I love you, I need you too!

** Book I read this week :
Trial By Fire, by Nancy Taylor Rosenberg

5 comments:

The Dreamer said...

ooo pengeluaran jadi lebih banyak yah jadinya :S... ic ic...untung masih boleh di bawa ke tempat kerja :_..

yah gapapa sis.. sebulan lagihh.. ayo ayo berjuang!! :)

snydez said...

that was what mother really about wasn't it?
;)
being bother by their own child :P

Tuteh said...

*mwah*

met tahun baru 2006 ya sist :D hehehehe
met Idul Adha
met hari minggu juga ya sist ^^

mwaaaaaaaah

Anonymous said...

Halo-halo..
Mampir yaks..

Itu beneran ga sih gambar cewek yang dibawah itu, apa cuma rekayasa tok? *Wuih, amazing..

Anonymous said...

duh bahasa inggris eui...
susah bacanya...