Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Selamat Pagi!

... and I can't fight this feeling anymore,...
'selamat pagi Jakartaaa,.........' geblek, hari ini bangun jam 8 kurang. Padahal si Nina masuk 07.30. hhueheehee,... kacau deh gue! but I feel great today. I dropped her at her school around 08.35. Shame on me!
I had Bubur ayam as my breakfast and later I got constipation. Pengen p o o p ..... Perut gue emang nggak bisa diajak kompromi ya?
And btw, I found this web. Dutch are crazy.

He called again two times today. In the morning and in the midday. I think that he's still the same person I love, a person whose the picture hanging in my bedroom wall. But God, how it is difficult now to make conversations with him except to say hi- how is he doing- how's the job. That's all. I always feel that I have nothing to tell, and even if I have casual things to tell I'm sure it is not necessary to tell him. Belum tentu dia 'connected' to hal2 yang gue ceritain. nanti malah bingung...

Btw, there are three bedrooms to rent upstairs. This evening there are two guys moving in. New tenants. So it is only one room left now. I'm glad. Finally, there will be more people and more noises here,... Good.

No comments: