Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Normal Day


How nice,.... woke up late and went straight to my work because Nina was stayed with Mom lastnight. What a peaceful evening yesterday. Tapi hari ini maaaak, masih pagi kerjaan udah numpuk aja. Udah gitu gue kurang paham gimana cara ngerjainnya. I'm not used to work with that program. Bah.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
What's the time?
Seems it's already morning.
I see the sky, it's so beautiful and blue.
The tv's on but the only thing showing
is a picture of you.

Oh I get up and make myself some coffee.
I try to read a bit but the story's too thin.
I thank the Lord above
you're not here to see me in this shape I'm in.

Spending my time,
watching the days go by.
Feeling so small,
I stare at the wall,
hoping that you think of me too.
I'm spending my time.

I try to call but I don't know what to tell you.
I leave a kiss on your answering machine.
Oh help me please,
is there someone who can make me
wake up from this dream?

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

No comments: