Saturday, October 04, 2003

Laundry Day

Sunday Morning (not too early)
Really. It is still morning but it is so hot outside. Huh. I can't stand this heat. Good for my laundries but not for me. I'm sweating a lot. Swimming is nice, but step out of the house is not a good option for this moment. Ngapain? Udah garing begini masih maok kurang garing gimana lagi gue? Maybe I'll do that later of the day. So, I feel like I wanna back to bed again, but (again)..... that will only wasting my day time (actually this is what I do every Sunday. Only to Sleep. LOL). Now I think that is not wise. But I can not found anything better to do. Nina was tired and was asleep as soon as she came from school. I've done my laundry and cleaned the room about an hour ago.
Hhhmm,... ngapain ya?,... apa sih? hhmm... (keep thinking).
Ah! oke,.. oke,... okee,.. maybe I can watch the movie I bought yesterday and sleep again. I know is not wise ...... So, what?

No comments: