Monday, October 13, 2003

Routine Stuff


so at last, back again to work. Back to my routine's life. Fine. Got a same old weekend anyway. But I did cut my hair short, sent my back luck away. LOL. Right, and hoped this will worked, huh?

10.25 : He called! hhhmm, yeeess..! *still not sure* did I day dream again? One thing weird today, there are flies flying around in this room! they're big! disgushting,.... ngeselin banget. Yuck!
15.05 : He called again (huh?) Supposed this making me happier, at least comforting instead of making me nervous.... help*

today's joke sent by Bruce |
QUIET SEX : Tired of a listless sex life, the man came right out and asked his wife during a recent lovemaking session, "How come you never tell me when you have an orgasm?" She glanced at him casually and replied, "You're never home!"
LOUD SEX : A wife went in to see a therapist and said, "I've got a big problem, doctor. Every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes, he lets out this ear
splitting yell." "My dear," the shrink said, "that's completely natural. I don't see
what the problem is." "The problem is," she complained, "It wakes me up!"

No comments: