Thursday, October 16, 2003

Males!


Hari ini gue maleeesss...............
Lagi nggak gitu semangat dari pagi. Bawaannya lemes & ngantuk abis. Wah! Jangan-jangan gue kurang vitamin nih! Perasaan sih yang udah jelas gue kurang kasih sayang,..... cailee. Hari ini gue ngantor 'asal' dan 'alakadar'nya banget. I've been sitting on this chair with work waiting to be done but all I care is tryng to lay this head on my desk whenever it is possible. Gee, I wished I was in my bed now...
Wiwit called me only to know about my plan for this weekend. Gila kali yaa, it is only wednesday and she asked me what is my plan for weekend? I have'nt dream about weekend yet! Oh well but then I knew that she only wanted to play card again with me. From midday to the next morning. Huh. Maen kartu aja masak pake rencana segala sih?

17. 40 Bought a new movie, UnderWorld. Looks cool. But really it is cool.

No comments: