Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Gitu Deh

Hope this gonna be a good day today
Morning
Mak! Ngantuuuk,... banget. Kenapa ya gue? Came to office early and found that I was the first person came this morning. Great. Put my bag on my desk. Turned the PC on. Made myself a coffee milk and lit a cigarette. Pppfff... nice. I stepped outside again, leaned on the wall with a cigarette on my finger. It is a quite morning. I still feel asleep though I got my coffee already. How is so difficult to keep my eyes open. Help. I missed him a lot, and think of how nice it'd be to fall asleep in his arms. Wake up, girl!
joke of the day sent by Howard
A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around
with a fly swatter.
wife : "What are you doing?".
husband : "Hunting Flies" He responded.
wife : "Oh? Killing any?".
husband : "Yep, 3 males, 2 Females,".
Intrigued, the wife asked : "How can you tell?"
Husband : "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone. "
................. huh. Not so funny

evening
With Nina, Tetytu, Eric, and Akmal. Pepperoni Beef Pizza for diner. Spent one and half hour at the bookstore only to wish that I could buy one. Not because expensive, but because I'm poor. Ha! When did the last time I buy a novel? 4 0r 5 months ago? Terlalu,...
This guy Emon, my house mate, surprised me a little. I could guess, offcourse. He's a faggot, but he did talk stories concerning that he is a gay as if he talked about the weather outside. I knew it. He's so feminine- much more feminine than I am. Though a gay not always look sissy, somehow I can "sense" them even if they look masculine. This goes for lesbian too, she's not always look "macho" as a girl.
For me, a gay or normal are fine. This is only a matter of sex oriented, right? Just like my stupid philosophy : "Mind your own business". Kelemahan dan urusan kita sendiri juga banyak,... Ngapain juga ngeributin orang lain? Capek, pak!

No comments: