Monday, October 27, 2003

Blabbering


stupid quote | " Everyone has a photographic memory
...................................some just don't have any film."


Today was actually day off, but did come instead. Hhhmm. You see, I don't need any holiday even only for one day. Sunday is enough for me. Why? Cause I need to keep my mind busy all the time or I go nuts, And stay at home would obviously only getting me cradle back on my bed again and then starting to day dreams. That is not wise. All I want to do now is to get rid of my ******* dreams.

Guess what, It was only me who were there at work though it was already 11.15 am. Offcourse, today was one day off. But 2 hours later Yuni came also. Hhhhmmm. I supposed she also needed to keep herself busy too. Hahahaa!! So relieving to know that I wasn't the only one who need to be busy.

Speak of day off, today was the first day of fasting season for moslem. But unfortunately I couldn't fasting today, and I guessed this would go for the next 4 days. THE RED LIGHT. Damn! I had lost the joy of this Ramadhan.
.......... wasn't too surprising, huh? I've lost a lot of things!

No comments: