Monday, October 27, 2003

Ordinary Day

it is not over untill it is over!!

Finally I'm back again to this desk. I did not work on Monday, and I did not work too yesterday. Well actually I did come to work yesterday though I was not feel well, but I did back again one hour after I came in. LOL. Do you know why? Only because I was insulted to what Robert said to Lina about my absence on Monday. He did not believe that I was really ill! Yeah I did not see the doctor, I did not think I needed doctor yet, so what? Does he think that I made off from stone? Can not be ill? I was ill and I was sick of his accused. So then I left the office. That simple.

Btw, I've got a fever started on Sunday. We were played card again on Saturday evening to Sunday morning. Me, Sisi, Dede, Wiwit, and Teddy. While we still can play, LOL, next week its ramadhan already pak! Dasar Penjahat. Heehehehee,... There will be no chance to play card during ramadhan, right? And yes, on the nextday (sunday) I started to get a little fever. But today I feel fine, though I'm not sure how is my mood today.