Friday, October 10, 2003

Posting Gak Jelas

As usual, being the first person came in office. Hahahaa... should changing my job with Lina. Nothing interesting me today. Having not so much works to do. Only putting more sentences to this blog and editing the webpage. Djali came in 10 minutes later. This is end of week, right? Yess! Sleeping days.....

joke of the day |
A brunette, redhead, and a blonde are talking when the brunette says,"I was looking through my daughters purse and I found cigarettes. I didn't even know that she smoked."
The redhead then says, "Well I was looking through my daughters purse and I found a joint. I didn't even know she did drugs."
Lastly, the blonde says, "Well I was looking through my daughters purse and I found condoms. I didn't even know that she had a dick!"
..... Huueehheehhee.....

gile nih, tiba-tiba aja mendung berat! Udah jelas gejala maok ujan gede nih. Oh God,... I left my umbrella home (why did I forget this?). Mendung aja mah oke,... but don't rain, please.... It will be difficult to find a cab. Oh, nooo... IT IS raining already. *c r y* Raymond, hurry come and pick me here.

evening
Nonton acara TV mengenai revisi KUHP tindak pidana kesusilaan. Rese. Pengen tauk, tapi yang ada jadi sebel sendiri dengernya. Ya gue matiin aja TV nya.....
Imagine- if the goverment trying to mess up with your privacy life, concerning the status of relationship between a couple. Living together and even to expose selling condoms can sent you to jail! Funny. Now they trying to control the citizen's sex life? As if the goverment has no other priorities for something more serious than to this personal's matters. Send the rapist and the irresponsible men to to jail are fine. But not to people's privacy. Right?