Monday, October 06, 2003

Cleaning Day

This Morning
08.00 : The hard part begin as soon as I droped Nina to her school. I took the rug and all my stuff out of the room then moped the floor. I did call my office and told them that I'd come late today. Later, with a help from one guy here, we brought down one of a bed from the room upstair to my room and installed it. This time I need a bed instead of sleep with only a matress on floor, (It was really a hard work to bring that heavy wodden bed downstair) and on the second though- now I dont wanna use any carpets to cover the floor. So I sent my dirty wet carpet to the laundry across the street. Daripada cuma sekedar dijemur di genteng. Bauk. God, I really wish to have him around.
12.19 : Finally I'm done with the room. That was "pure" work-out, really took my strength and energy. I felt pain in every bones on my body. Hahahaa. But really, I didn't think that I'd be able to come to work anymore today. So tired... and I falled asleep again....

Yesterday Evening
It was a very bad rain today during the afternoon and we came home late. I had a bad feeling when I unlocked the door, and I was right. Once the door opened I stood there and looked at the mess on floor. My carpet, started from the corner, was wet. I'm not really a neat person anyway. Everything laid on my carpet were all wet. Papers, books, flatiron, ashtray, half the matress.... Damn. Maok marah banget liatnya. That was really a "homework" for me. And I was too tired to clean them now. Huh. I rent a lot of places many times for years. Good places- bad places. But this kind of experience just happened lastnight. Bener- bener musibah... Imagine. That night I slept with nina on the half dry part of the matress. Sad.......

No comments: